Open Position - firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakdown of Role-
- Attend all SPFA Executive meetings.
- Take direction from the SPFA Executive.
- Keep a list of all membership, per team with amount of volunteer slots needed
- Keep in contact with Treasurer regarding failures to show/or buy outs per member
- In Coordination with Field Liaison create the number of slots per level each volunteer must fulfill
- Make sure Membership per level is aware of their number of volunteer slots they must do
- In Coordination with the SPFA Executive, create a list of volunteer positions throughout the season
- In Coordination with the SPFA Executive , create the structure for amount vs slots needed
- Have access to Web Page to list all volunteer spots as they become available
- Work with Communications Director, Field Liaison and General Manager for the Welcome Back Pool Party
- With approval of SPFA Executive handle all apparel needs for the season
- Arrange with SPFA Executive the concession trailer for the season.
- Plan all needs for the concession and budget to be approved by the SPFA Executive
- Arrange all volunteers for Home Games per team and club.
- Stick Crews
- Concession volunteers
- Work with the Treasurer in regards to all monies needed and to be deposited
- Keep accurate paperwork, rec’ts and accounts for the sales of concession/apparel
- Issue rec’ts as needed for apparel sales
- Prep everything needed for the concession, following Food Safety guidelines
- Do all necessary shopping for concessions
- A member of Parade and Awards Committees