Kyla Houle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Break down of role-
- Attend all SPFA Executive meetings and supply a Financial standing at each meeting
- Take direction from the SPFA Executive.
- Make all required bank deposits for the association.
- Work with the Bingo Coordinator and Registrar to make sure all funds are received and deposited in a timely manner.
- Write all cheques from the association once the directive has been supplied from the Executive.
- Keep an organized set of books that shows the costs that are incurred at all levels and for the SPFA as a whole. Maintain a register of all invoices and receipts for SPFA business commitments.
- Have a schedule when all payments are due and make sure payments are made on time.
- Ensure receipts are supplied for all payments.
- Financial statements must be ready for dispersal at our annual general meeting.
- Provide oversight for events that are intended to bring funds into the SPFA.
- Manage the organization and safe keeping of all deposit cheques..
- Once a fundraising event has been completed, all sheets, monies and / or applicable product must be collected and accounted for. Money must be counted by the Fundraising Lead and turned over to the Treasurer. The Treasurer will verify the count and facilitate the deposit of funds accordingly.
- Mail key is the responsibility of the Treasurer. He/she will obtain the mail and distribute to the appropriate parties. (Ex: Bills to Treasurer, Correspondence to President or Vice Pres)
- Submit a yearly budget for the approval of the executive, in coordination with the Budget committee.
- Issue receipts for all money collected.
- Ensure all purchases are approved by the SPFA Executive.
- Ensure all financial reports are submitted to the AGLC