Break down of role-
- Attend all SPFA Executive meetings.
- Take direction from the SPFA Executive.
- Keep an accurate set of minutes from all the executive meetings. Have the minutes ready and disturbed in a timely manner of the meeting.
- Prepare minutes for Executive, AGM, Special Meetings and Committees
- Maintain a file of all forms used by SPFA, CDMFA and Football Alberta.
- Prepare agenda for monthly meeting.
- Maintain archived meeting minutes.
- Keep a record of all filed Complaints and Grievance Committee meetings/decisions.
- Prepare minutes for all Coach interviews, monthly meetings, reviews.
- Ensure that the SPFA RPP’s and Bylaws are being followed
- Update and review SPFA RPP’s and Bylaws on yearly basis with coordination of President and Director at Large
- Provide on written request SPFA RPP’s and Bylaws to members