Jamie Fearon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Break down of role-
- Attend all monthly SPFA Executive meetings.
- Take direction from SPFA Executive.
- Organize and administer all aspects of the registration.
- Complete CDMFA forms and submit them to the league.
- Have enough people to work the registration tables.
- At the registration the Registrar will ensure that the following steps are taken:
- Have parent completely fill out the required registration forms.
- Collect registration payments from parents.
- Collect necessary fundraising cheques as required.
- Confirm registration supporting documents (birth certificates, Alberta Health Care Cards, educational records, reports cards, etc.) have been properly authenticated, as per new FOIP rules and SPFA Procedures. Maintain Player Registration Information Database.
- Keep President and Treasurer advised of registration that has not been paid. If registration and fundraising/volunteer cheques have not been submitted, player equipment will not be issued.
- Keep record of all registered players and coaches affiliated with SPFA.
- Complete and submit all registration forms to CDMFA.
- Complete all insurance forms for players, coaches and executive and submit to Football Alberta.
- Work with the Equipment Director to advise the status of player registration and deposit cheque collections.
- Give copies of registration forms and medical forms to Field Liaison to distribute to appropriate Field Staff.
- Complete and submit all coach & field staff information to CDMFA and Football Alberta. Provide a copy to the Director at Large.
- Work with Communications to ensure each season’s registration package is uploaded and working properly.
- Work with Field Liaison to ensure rosters are correct.
- Monitor online registration process.
- Registrar will update Treasurer with all KidSport or Grant payments for fees.
- Collect all CRC, NCCP’s and Certification of all Executive and Field Staff/Coaches.