May 1st-June 30th Regular practices begin
August 1st Resume regular practices
Mid August Tiering tournaments begin
September Games begin
October to Mid-November End of season depending on playoff success
Flag and Atom practice commitments 2-3 days per week.
Peewee and Bantam practice commitments 3 days per week.
Games are once a week on weekends.
Practice and Game Locations
Practices are held at the Stony Plain fields (near the outdoor pool)
from May-September. Due to decreased daylight hours we move to the Fuhr Sports
Park in October. Some travel may be required during our regular season and
playoffs. Most games are played within the City of Edmonton, and
outlying areas such as Leduc, Camrose, Fort Saskatchewan and
Wetaskiwin; home games are played at our home field in Stony Plain or at the Fuhr Sports Park in Spruce
Flag Football Program
For kids aged 6-8 who would like to try football for the first time and learn the fundamentals
of the game. Players start practice in the Spring and participate in the flag
football program at Commonwealth Recreation Centre in the fall.
Flag players will practice without equipment, just comfortable clothing.
Player Age Requirements
(not turning 11 in the calendar year)
(not turning 13 in the calendar year)
13-15 (not enrolling in grade 10 in the fall)
Registration fees for 2017 Season
Early Bird (to April
Regular Season Rates
(May 1st on)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Nicolle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We require an equipment deposit cheque for $500, and an equipment
cleaning deposit fee of $50.
No refunds after May 31st (except for players that register after June 1
will be given a 7 day grace period). There is also a non-refundable
administration fee of $85.
Registration forms will be available on our website for printing, or you
can obtain one at the registration event.
1. Cash or cheque for registration fees
2. 4 Fundraising/Volunteer Cheques $100 each (undated, not cashed unless commitments not met)
3. Equipment deposit cheque $500 (undated, not cashed unless equipment is not returned)
4. Equipment cleaning deposit $50 (undated, not cashed unless equipment returns unwashed/dirty)
5. Birth Certificate (not kept on file)
6. Alberta health care card (not kept on file)
7. Report card (Bantam players only, will be kept on file as we need this to prove that a player is not in high school if another team ever contests it.)
Your player must be present to sign documentation as well.
* Please note: your child will
not be issued equipment until all registration documentation is complete,
deposit cheques are on file and registration is paid in full.
information, please contact our registrar, Jamie,