Open position - firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakdown of role-
- Attends all SPFA meetings.
- Takes direction from the SPFA Executive.
- Assist the General Manager and Registrar in collecting correct information of all field staff.
- Ensure all team managers are aware of their duties and responsibilities and will assist in any way possible.
- Ensure all Team Managers’ web site training is complete.
- Ensures all communication sent to players and parents is via website.
- Works with Registrar to ensure all required paperwork is on the field.
- Ensure Team Managers have checked the website and CDMFA rosters and they are correct.
- In coordinate with Director at Large and General Manager, be in attendance for all Manager and Staff meetings.
- Work with Communications Director, Volunteer Coordinator and General Manager for the Welcome Back Pool Party
- Organize team photos by acquiring pricing, dates, and booking of the photographer for team photos with the General Manager and Communications
- Ensures all Team Managers fulfill their obligations to the CDMFA requirements as they pertain to the league’s tiering jamborees.
- Assists with all fundraising events
- Is on Awards and Parade Committee
- Coordinate with Volunteer Coordinator all volunteer needs per team.