Sue Weir - firstname.lastname@example.org
Break down of role-
- Attend all SPFA Executive meetings.
- Take direction from SPFA Executive.
- Book meeting rooms for any and all Executive Meetings, Special Meeting and General Meetings.
- Book all Practices and as needed Game days
- Book facilities for any and all SPFA functions.
- Apply for any permits SPFA will be apart of in the run of a season
- Parade application
- Town of Stony Plain Permit for Billboards
- Book buses if needed per team
- Work with Equipment Director and Facilities Committee on any and all needed repairs.
- With direction from SPFA Executive, work to improve aspects of the Field/Facilities with the Equipment Director and Facilities Committee.
- Fields Set-up
- Set up markers on the field
- Set up Score Clock which is located in Equipment Shacks
- Ensure Facilities are ready for all Game day aspects (Refs room/Visitors side)
- Ensure Teams know how to set up and take down as needed
- Keep Town of Stony Fields Crew aware, with reminders, of all Game Days, ensuring painted hash marks and numbers will be maintained till the last home game.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the Town of Stony Plain Booking Office and Fields Crews
- Arrange for additional washrooms threw out the season. Ensuring they are maintain as needed.
- A member of the Facilities Committee
- With direction of the SPFA Executive, work with the President, VP and Director at Large in creating and handing in Proposals to the Town of Stony Plain for future projects for the SPFA Facilities.