Trevor Jacobs - email@example.com
Break down of role-
- Attend all SPFA Executive meetings.
- Take direction from SPFA Executive.
- Keep an accurate inventory of all minor.
- Attend equipment shows and obtain current price lists on equipment.
- Train Equipment Managers at each level.
- Advise the Executive of all current and future equipment needs.
- Submit an equipment budget for approval of the Executive.
- Attend all equipment training seminars arranged by the Executive.
- Organize equipment dispersal and fitting for all the team levels.
- Organize equipment return for the end of season.
- Inventory, clean and store all equipment so it is ready for the next season.
- Train all Equipment Managers on the following aspects of equipment:
- Proper fitting of equipment.
- Repair of equipment.
- Filling out and keeping an accurate record of player’s equipment lists.
- Cleaning and storage of all equipment.
- Organize dates for fittings of equipment and return of equipment.
- Help Team Equipment Managers with the fitting and return of equipment at their team levels.
- Advise executive of the schedule for all fittings and return of equipment.
- Ensure that players and/or parents are not allowed in the equipment shed unless the equipment director, an equipment manager or an executive member is present.
- Advise the Executive of equipment that requires repair or re-certification. Advise the Executive of the costs.
- Advise Executive of any abuse of the equipment.
- Work with the Registrar to support collection of the equipment deposit and volunteer deposit cheques at all levels and ensure the cheques are attached to the players signed equipment lists.
- Make sure NO players receive equipment until their registrations are paid and a postdated cheque for equipment has been received. The Registrar must be consulted to confirm the status of registration and fees collection prior to issuing equipment to players.
- Keep the Team Equipment Managers repair box stocked with the necessary parts and tools.
- Supply and maintain inventory for team equipment manager’s first aid kits. Ensure kits are fully stocked as per checklist in advance of every game.
- Maintain Equipment Shack, Score clock, Lights, Seacan and Players shack
- Work with Facilities Coordinator and Facilities Committee on any and all needed repairs.
- With direction from SPFA Executive, work to improve aspects of the Field/Facilities with the Facilities Coordinator and Facilities Committee.
- Collect money and give receipts for girdles sold.