Director at Large
Director at Large-
Breakdown of role-
- Attend all SPFA executive meetings.
- Take direction from the SPFA executive.
- Seek Executive approval on all changes that should be made to job descriptions, job duties and policy and procedures.
- Maintain and update job descriptions for all Executive members.
- Work with the President & Secretary in maintaining and updating the policies and procedures for the SPFA.
- Make sure the bylaws are in place and are being followed by the SPFA.
- Suggest changes that should be made to the bylaws at the annual general meetings.
- Ensure all purchases are made have properly authorized by the Executive before the order is placed.
- Monitor the SPFA Complaints and Grievance Policy to ensure the effective management of complaints and disputes from all levels of the SPFA, and provide feedback to the Executive. Ensure that the complaint and dispute process is communicated to all SPFA members and that it is being followed.
- Insure that meetings are being conducted properly and that the proper procedures have taken place for motions to pass.
- To make sure all Executive members know what is required of them and assists them whenever it is required.
- Conduct meeting in coordination with General Manager, a coaches and managers on a monthly basis to review issues and discuss issues raised by the Executive.
- Review code of conduct for players, parents and coaches and ensure that it is communicated to all parties. Monitor adherence to these code of conduct documents and ensure that they are aligned with the principles of the SPFA.
- Govern the code of conduct to govern the Executive body. Included will be resignation and dismissal policy.
- Maintain a copy with Registrar, all coaching application forms and criminal record check documentation for all field staff, and make sure that it is available upon written request of the President.
- Investigate all player / coach suspensions / ejections and all officiating complaints.
- Co-chair all head coaches and assistant coaching interviews.
- Coordinate the players recruiting drive to all schools in Stony Plain, Parkland County and Onoway with Communciations