- Have up to date Sports Trainer Certificate (expires every 3 yrs) and a copy is submitted to the Registrar
- Have Making Headway
- Be Present at all practices or coordinate with other Club/Team Trainers to cover missed practices.
- Be Present at all Games
- Maintain the medical forms, updated with doctor notes and or injuries
- Keep First Aid Kit stocked, communicate with Equipment director when supplies are low so that stock can be replenished.
- Assess injuries to see if player is able to resume play/not play/go seek medical attention or call ambulance to transport injured player.
- Communicate information to Manager and Head Coach.
- Keep parents informed of injuries of their child.
- Contact player/parent after injury to see status of player.
- Keep Manager and Head Coach aware of status of player.
- Take care of players when they are at practice or game.