- With Guidance from the President, Registrar and the Head Coach, ensure all courses are taken to meet the requirements to coach for SPFA.
- Provide all the necessary documents to the Registrar for the season.
- Will follow the direction of the Head Coach for games and practices.
- Follow the CDMFA and SPFA Code of Conduct
- Working with the Head Coach, for attending various team and club level recruitment drives as needed
- Commit to the development of all players, in coordination with the Head Coach
- Commit to attending more then 75% of all practices and games
- Attend SPFA Coaches meetings threw out the season as needed
- Be on any busses when players are being transported.